xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Lebek <joh.le...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Format attributes in XML tags
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 14:42:13 GMT
Thanks, David.

The reason I'm doing this is because the output file is some kind of
configuration file. This file needs to be changed by humans. In my
opinion, tags with large attribute lists can be read more easily, if
their attributes are written each in a new line.
Perhaps, XSLT is not the best way to do this.

I'm curious to learn about other approaches to make an XML file
human-readable.

Thanks,

Johannes