xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Kerscaven Marc <mkersca...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Disable DTD validation for Xalan_j 2.6.0
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 16:45:42 GMT
Hello,

I need to disable DTD validation for the java XSLT
processor Xalan_j 2.6.0.

I found a setValidating() for xerces but I can't find
the method for Xalan.

Have-you got a property for this example :
TransformerFactory tFactory =
TransformerFactory.newInstance();
Transformer transformer = tFactory.newTransformer(new
StreamSource("birds.xsl"));
transformer.transform(new StreamSource("birds.xml"),
new StreamResult(new FileOutputStream("birds.out")));

Thanks.

Marc

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger
sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com