xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From David Balch <david.ba...@continuing-education.oxford.ac.uk>
Subject RE: release date and xerces dependencies for the next xalan-j rel ease
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:32:23 GMT

Cool, thanks for your help.

Dave.

--
David Balch.          | Web developer.
T: +44 (0)1865 286932 | Technology-Assisted Lifelong Learning.

TALL, OUDCE and the University of Oxford accept no legal responsibility for
the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those
of the author and not those of TALL, or OUDCE, or the University of Oxford.
If this email has come to you in error please delete it and any attachments