xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From david_n_bert...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: xpath help!!!
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 16:57:53 GMT

Hi Martin,

1. http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/

2. I was monitoring the list, and I did read the responses, but there were
multiple questions.  I was simply pointing out that this is the
inappropriate forum for generic XPath/XSLT questions.

3. There is no need to email me directly -- I am subscribed to the list.

Dave

                      "Martin Gainty"

                      <mgainty@hotmail         To:      <xalan-j-users@xml.apache.org>,
<david_n_bertoni@us.ibm.com>
                      .com>                    cc:

                                               Subject: Re: xpath help!!!

                      09/02/2003 12:50

                      PM

2 Questions:
Where is the mulberry list?
If you had been monitoring the list you would have know the answer was
provided over the weekend
-Martin
*SN AFU*