xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Jarkko Moilanen <Jarkko.Moila...@uta.fi>
Subject Re: my own sort function ...... how ???
Date Sat, 10 May 2003 09:04:49 GMT
On Sat, 10 May 2003, Andrey Solonchuk wrote:

I seriously doubt your need to write your own sort function. I have seen
bunch of things done with existing tools adn really reraly has been need
to write something own. Give us example what is needed to be done, both
source and some pseudo code.

Cheers,
Jarkko

> HI all
>
> now i use "for-each" with "sort" for outputing data in some
>   order.
> but realy i need order data not alphabetical order but
> based on some structure that i have outside
>
> how can i write my own sort function, and where i could
> look at example if it exists ?
>
> thank beforehand
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Andrey                          mailto:solo@ibis.odessa.ua

Jarkko Moilanen          "Erehtyminen on inhimillista,
Researcher                mutta todella suuret mokat
jm60697@uta.fi            vaativat tietokoneen käyttöä."
www.uta.fi/~jm60697
GSM: +358 50 3766 927
* ITCM | Information Technology and Crisis Management
* http://www.itcm.org