xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From "Vishwajit Pantvaidya" <pantvai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Newline problems
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 21:50:46 GMT
Yes, I did, but that did not work. The reason I feel is that, from my
understanding of xsl:strip-space, it eliminates the standalone white space
from the document tree. But here the whitespace is actually embedded in the
value of an element, which is why I believe it did not work in my case.

Thanks,

- Vishwajit.