xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Welch" <AWe...@piper-group.com>
Subject RE: Desining a XSL for generating A-Z...
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 12:14:16 GMT

Hi Peter,

Your a bit short on detail here so I will guess... but I would parse your xml in java, compare
it against the file system, generate some xml based on the comparisons and pass that to your
stylesheet to generate the html.

cheers
andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: peter peter [mailto:marseboy2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: 09 May 2003 05:49
To: xalan-j-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Desining a XSL for generating A-Z...

Hi list,
     I am struggling to design a XSL stylesheet, which will show A-Z with under-bars only
if a directory exists in the file-system with the same name, otherwise show that alphabet
without under-bar.

I am planning to call java program to do this work, Is this something too much from the XSL...

Regards,
Peter

Do you Yahoo!?

---