xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From "Florian Deissenboeck" <...@deissenboeck.de>
Subject XSLT Caching
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2002 18:04:26 GMT
Hi,

in a web application we're working with 10 different stylesheets which
itself aren't too complex, but all these stylesheet include (xsl:inlude) the
same set of 6 other stylesheets. Now we set up a simple stylesheet cache
using XSLTC via the Templates interface. About 80% of our stylesheet cache
is redundant, since 80% of every stylesheet consists of these 6 included
XSLTs. We're afraid of runnig into memory problems, therefore we're looking
for a solution to cache the code all stylesheets share only once. Any idea
how this could be realized?

Thanks,

Flo