xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From JBris...@efcocorp.com
Subject Problem with HTML output from Xalan after hundreds of records
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 18:42:51 GMT
We have an XML/XSLT based application framework that decides, after
properly rendering about 3/4 of the page, that it will start NOT printing
the name of containing element (or sometimes an xsl:attribute) but only
the value of the node.  We end up with a link tag that looks like this:

</default.htm="/default.htm"
class="lowerlinks">Home<//MyEFCO/MyEFCO.htmFCO/MyEFCO.htm"
class="lowerlinks">My EFCO</A>

This looks like it only happens on large pages (this particular page is
260k of HTML)...on smaller returns I don't see this problem.

Is there a known issue with Xalan in dealing with large pages like this?

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
Sr. App. Developer
EFCO Corporation