xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From mk...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: DOM to StreamSource
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:06:00 GMT
The solution I know of is to use the Xerces serializer
(org.apache.xml.serialize.*) to serialize a w3c Document to a file, and
then create a StreamSource from that file. StreamSource can only be created
from a file or an input stream.

Morris Kwan
XSLT Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Tel: (905)413-3729
Email: mkwan@ca.ibm.com

                      "Pae Choi"

                      <paechoi@earthlin        To:       <xalan-j-users@xml.apache.org>,
<xalan-dev@xml.apache.org>
                      k.net>                   cc:

                                               Subject:  DOM to StreamSource

                      10/10/2002 06:34

                      AM

Hello,

First of all, my applogies if this has been asked and answered.

Say we have a DOM or DOMSource, i.e., an instance of org.w3c.dom.Document
or
javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMSource.

What would be a simple way to convert a DOM or DOMSource to StreamSource,
i.e., javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource?

Any suggenstions and/or URLs are welcome and will be appreciated.

Reagrds,

Pae