xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From "paul morgan" <pm...@lycos.com>
Subject Problem with command line utility and "-URIRESOLVER" option
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:31:28 GMT
I have a sneaky suspicion I'm being truly braindead, but I can't seem to get Xalan-J(from the
command line) to find my URI resolver.

I've written a little java class, "TestResolver", that implements "javax.xml.transform.URIResolver",
compiled it, and jar'ed it up into "resolver.jar".  After cd'ing into the directory where
everything is located, I entered:

    java -cp resolver.jar org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process \
       -IN Test1.xml  -XSL Test.xsl  -OUT result.xml    \
       -URIRESOLVER TestResolver

and got:

    Class file not found for option -URIResolver

I looked through the archive and didn't come across anything helpful ... so, any thoughts
on where I'm going wrong would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com