xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From "paul morgan" <pm...@lycos.com>
Subject Re: Problem with command line utility and "-URIRESOLVER" option
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2002 13:53:02 GMT
Well, as I suspected, I was suffering from major brain fade.  I downloaded the source to Xalan,
found where the URIRESOLVER option was handled and put in the code to output a stacktrace
from the exception being thrown.  This gave me:

    java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process can not access a
member of class TestResolver with modifiers "public"
      at sun.reflect.Reflection.ensureMemberAccess(Reflection.java:57)
      at org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process.main(Process.java:450)

so looking back at my TestResolver class I noticed I hadn't declared it public ... DOH!

Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Paul

Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com