xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Suresh Babu Koya <sk...@quark.co.in>
Subject Problem on error in SAX 2 SAX transformation
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 14:48:08 GMT
Hi Group,

    I am using the SAX 2 SAX sample of Xalan samples with modified versions
of the birds.xml and birds.xsl. The file has the structure:

<Customers>
	<Cust>
		<Customer id="ALFKI">
			<Name>Alfreds Futterkiste</Name>
		</Customer>
	</Cust>
	<Cust>
		<Customer id="ANATR">
			<Name>&Ana Trujillo Emparedados y helados</Name>
		</Customer>
	</Cust>
</Customers>

An error occurs when processing the second element and hence there is an
fatal error in XML. But since I am
using a sax based approach for translation I expected the first node to be
created atleast. But no element is created at all.
What I got is an output file of 0 bytes after transforming with this XML? I
am using Xalan 2.4 and Xerces 2.1 to run this transformation.
Any help would be great.

--Suresh