xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Kearney <bkear...@avolent.com>
Subject RE: XSLT Caching
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:11:08 GMT
We are using both Xalan and XSLTc (2.4 ish) and cache our stylesheets. We
are seeing a pretty neutral memory graph with the stlyelsheets. So.. once
you have them in memory you should not see a bad graph. You should be able
to test instantiating them all and then check the memory usage and feel
confident that this is a good floor for your memory footprint.

-- bk