xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Welch" <awe...@piper-group.com>
Subject RE: xsl processing question
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 08:51:44 GMT

Derrick,

Im not sure I fully understand your question, maybe another post with a
better example and the required output would help?

However, to compare the data in two elements you can use '=' (the equals
operator).

To compare /Report/User and /List/User you could use:

<xsl:if test="//Report/User = //List/User">

..but substitute in more specific xpaths to save unnecessary traversal.

cheers
andrew

---