xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Adam A R <aa...@sybase.co.jp>
Subject Compiled stylesheet disappearing into thin air
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 10:39:30 GMT
Hi All,

I am using Xalan to transform XML using compiled stylesheets from
a servlet.

The XSLTC class does not throw any error when compiling.
Therefore, I tried getting errors. This is what I get.

  Compiler error(s):
    org/apache/xalan/xsltc/compiler/CUP$XPathParser$actions

No classes are generated by the compile method of XSLTC.

subsequently I get exception, when I try to load the (supposed to
be)generated class.

The output from EnvironmentCheck run manually inside the servlet
is attached with this email.

Please point to any mistake I may be doing. Or any smoke tests to
find any configuration issue.

-Adam