xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Kelly Zeng <z...@lhc.nlm.nih.gov>
Subject Re: sltc problem parsing numeric entities and UTF-8 characters
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 19:23:18 GMT
i have attached a trivial xml input document and a trivial xsl and different
results using saxon, xalan's own transformer, xsltc.

I got the xsltcs.jar that is bundled with xalan_j_2.4.0 from apache's xml
website.

I am using jdk 1.4 and i am setting the system property
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory to different transformers in my simple
application, for example, org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl
(setting xsltc to be the transformer).

in.xml: the input xml
ss.xml: the style sheet
saxon_out.html: output using saxon
xalan_out.html: output using xalan's transformer
xsltc_out.html: output using xsltc

There must be sth. wrong here.  any ideas?

:)Kelly