xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>
Subject Re: How to throw custom defined exceptions, warnings from xsl page?
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 21:00:50 GMT
Hi Prakash,

Can you provide some more details about what you are trying to do?

Are you using standard xsl? In this case, what do you mean by "custom
defined exceptions"? Do you just mean generating your own error
messages? If this is the case, you can use <xsl:message> together with a
custom ErrorListener class.

Are you using some custom extension tags or functions, and want to
generate errors/exceptions from these? In this case, I can provide you
with some example code as I am doing this myself.

Cheers,

Simon