xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From "Santiago Pericas-Geertsen" <Santiago.PericasGeert...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Compiled stylesheet disappearing into thin air
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 11:06:41 GMT
> Hi All,
>
> I am using Xalan to transform XML using compiled stylesheets from
> a servlet.
>
> The XSLTC class does not throw any error when compiling.
> Therefore, I tried getting errors. This is what I get.
>
>   Compiler error(s):
>     org/apache/xalan/xsltc/compiler/CUP$XPathParser$actions

 Adam,

 How are you trying to compile the stylesheet? Are you using TrAX? What do
you mean by "the XSLTC class"? Is this the same as
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.cmdline.Compile?

 If you trying to use XSLTC's native API, you should use the class
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.cmdline.Compile as a template. Most users will prefer
the TrAX API (http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/trax.html), though, as it is
both easier to understand and portable across different processors.

-- Santiago