xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From "Michal Sankot" <sank...@seznam.cz>
Subject CDATA sections weird stuff
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 16:32:00 GMT
Hi
I found a funny thing when transforming XML files conatining CDATA sections.

When I run transformation from command line like :

java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in in.xml -xsl xsl.xsl -out out.html

I get the tagret XML without CDATA sections and all 'frobidden' chars
substitued with it's entities. And that's not what I want. I want to keep
the CDATA sections at their original place with it's original content.

But, when I use

javax.xml.transform.Transformer

to do the transformation in an application, the CDATA sections stay
untouched.

???

Is there a way how to achive second result without having to use application
written by me ? (any parameter to pass xalan Process class,... ?)

Michal