xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From "Gary L Peskin" <ga...@firstech.com>
Subject RE: XSLT Processing of a node...twice
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 21:10:50 GMT
TransformerHandlerImpl implements ContentHandler and it gets set as the
ContentHandler of an XMLFilter somewhere.  I'm just not exactly sure
where at the moment.  I meant to look at the actual type rather than the
declared type.  Also, I'd like to take this discussion over to the
xalan-j-users list since that is where it really belongs.

Gary