xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Xalan-J 2.2.D8 Released
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2001 06:39:14 GMT
I have posted Xalan-Java version 2.2.D8 (yet another Developer's release)
xml.apache.org. Noteable in this release, besides many bug fixes, is that
the
SQL extension should be fairly functional (thanks to John Gentilin!), and
many
bug fixes have been applied.

To get a complete build with samples, sources, and
documentation, download and unzip
either of the following:

     http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/xalan-j_2_2_D8.tar.gz
     http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/xalan-j_2_2_D8.zip

The sources are tagged in cvs as 'xalan-j_2_2_D8'.

A Developer's release is one that has been deemed to have enough benificial
changes from the
previous release that we feel it helpful to make a release for folks to
bang on.  It has not gone
through proper QE testing, and may contain obvious defects.

-scott