xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Bjoern Martin <mabj0...@fh-karlsruhe.de>
Subject Re: Reader buggy for transformation?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 07:54:04 GMT
Hi.

First of all, thanks for the replies! I switched all of my project's
readers/writers to streams now, makes more sense anyway.

> [...]
> I thought I saw it in the docs as well but after looking for it, I
> can only find it in the StreamResult(Writer) javadoc, generally
> considered a write only document with respect to users :).

Nah, I should have read it. But I think you have to miss something
important like this once, so you finally _know_ it makes sense to read
apidocs :)

> Don, perhaps you could add something to the FAQ or a caution in the
> Usage Patterns.

In my special case, that would be great, as that's where I usually
look first.

Regards.

--
Bjoern Martin                                bjoern.martin@gmx.net