xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>
Subject Re: Force encoding of result doc
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:21:08 GMT
Bjoern --

I didn't realize that you were running these from your own code so I had
previously tested them from the command line.  I've downloaded and
compiled your classes and I have been able to reproduce your results so
I'll have a look at the java.  Unfortunately, I'm running off to an
appointment in a few minutes but I will check when I return.

Gary