xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Xalan-J 2.2.D6 error with jvm 1.3.1
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 13:38:12 GMT
Actually, the appropriate place to ask this kind of
question is over on xalan-j-users@xml.apache.org.  The
general@xml.apache.org list is for cross-project and
administrative issues.  (I'm also cc:ing xalan-dev for
the time being, since it's more active until we get
people to move to xalan-j-users)

Have you tried the EnvironmentCheck tool, or looked in
the FAQ either in the posted Xalan documentation or in
this mailing list?  (Hint: you can search the
xalan-dev mailing list at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xalan-dev  )

- Shane

---- you Giovani Salvador
<giovani-alvador@procergs.rs.gov.br> wrote ----
I have the NoClassDefFound error while parsing via
command line with Xalan 2.1 and the released 2.2 with
jvm 1.3.1. When i change to 1.3.0 it works ok.
the command line is

java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN foo.xml -XSL
foo.xsl -OUT foo.out

Does someone have some tip?

=====
<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@lotus.com"
 humor="'A Midsummer Night's Dream' - pick your quote" />