xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Xalan Java XPath-2 - ref 2011
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:08:53 GMT

Hi Steven,

I don't expect anything from last year's attempt would make it into Xalan.
None of the code from that project was ever contributed back to Apache.
Given your analysis it doesn't sound like there's much of value in that
repository anyway.

It's a shame, but I think we've all learned some valuable lessons from that

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com