xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Xalan-C-1.11.0 Status Report for Pre Release
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 17:36:37 GMT
Preparation of Xalan-C-1.11.0 Windows Binary Release PRE-1

I have successfully built and tested binary builds for Windows
using Xerces-C-3.1.1 and am nearly ready for packaging and
distribution.

  Xalan-C-1.11.0-windows-x86-VC71.pre-1.zip

  Xalan-C-1.11.0-windows-x86-VC8.pre-1.zip

  Xalan-C-1.11.0-windows-x86-VC9.pre-1.zip

  Xalan-C-1.11.0-windows-x86-VC10.pre-1.zip

  Xalan-C-1.11.0-windows-x64-VC8.pre-1.zip

  Xalan-C-1.11.0-windows-x64-VC9.pre-1.zip

  Xalan-C-1.11.0-windows-x64-VC10.pre-1.zip

The Doxygen created apiDocs on my committer website
is available for download [http://www.apache.org/~shathaway/].

The related XALAN-C web pages need reviews, comments,
and patches before the site can be packaged as a downloadable
documentation set.  You can also review the current state
of the XALAN-C web pages on my committer website
[http://www.apache.org/~shathaway].

Please review and comment on the Apache XALAN project
web pages - and thanks for your support.

I will soon put the binary packages on my committer website.
After formal XALAN PMC review, the contents should be moved
and mirrored to the proper infrastructure location.

The XALAN-C web page on Building Xalan-C/C++ libraries will
help contributors create binary packages for UNIX platforms
from the sources.  The page does not describe how to create
Debian, Red Hat, BSD, and Unix SVR4 packages.

Note: I do not have enough experience creating packages
for the Microsoft Windows Installer. I am only providing
zip files to be extracted into a user specified directory.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
<shathaway@apache.org>