xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject [VOTE]: xml-commons-external-1.3.04 Release on Wednesday, November 22nd
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:50:48 GMT
Hi all,

Xalan is going to be having its first release [1] in over a year this
upcoming Friday. So that Xalan 2.7.1 can pick-up the latest JAXP 1.3 APIs,
I propose that we release xml-commons-external-1.3.04 this Wednesday. I
made a few minor tweaks last night but it's basically been ready to go for
weeks. I've uploaded a release candidate to people.apache.org [2] for
review. The change summary is available in status.xml here [3] in SVN.

Please vote on the commons-dev list.

To start, here's my +1.

Thanks.

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xalan-dev&m=116384070614284&w=2