xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From "KiM" <n...@telenet.be>
Subject Help would REALLY be appreciated. Functionality sought.
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2005 18:02:11 GMT
Experts of Xalan,

I require functionality that I can't seem to find. If I have an
XML and an XSL document, I would like to know exactly where in
the XML document I am currently while doing the transformation.

For example:
If somewhere in my XSL I do a "value-of", I would like to know the
XPath to the current node being processed in the XML file.

I have looked into the TraceListener class, but it only seems to
report the current location in the XSL file, ... or am I overlooking
something?

Help would be highly appreciated.
I have been breaking my head over this for quite a bit.

In high regards,
-Kim Nevelsteen