xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Zongaro <zong...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Apache account request (was: [VOTE] Nomination for committer status for Joanne Tong)
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:16:54 GMT
Hello,

     The Xalan-Java subproject held a vote on Joanne Tong's nomination for
committer status.

Henry Zongaro/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA wrote on 2004-02-25 10:17:28 AM:
>      Over the past six months, Joanne Tong has contributed in various
ways
> to the Xalan-Java,
> [snip]
>      I think she would be a great addition to the team, and so I would
> like to nominate her for committer status on the Xalan-Java subproject.

     The result of the vote was thirteen (13) +1 votes, zero (0) -1 votes.

     I'd like to request an Apache ID for her.  Here are the particulars:

Full name:                Joanne Tong
Preferred userid:         joannet (or joannetong or jtong)
Forwarding email address: joannet@ca.ibm.com

Requested karma:          XML/Xalan-Java

Vote:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=xalan-dev@xml.apache.org&by=thread&from=654013

Thanks,

Henry