xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From david_n_bert...@us.ibm.com
Subject RE: Possible bug in StylesheetExecutionContextDefault::warn
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 16:55:51 GMT

Hi Brian,

reset() should be called automatically, even if there's an exception, but
there may be a bug in StylesheetExecutionContextDefault where its reset()
member function doesn't really reset everything.  Can you post the entire
call stack, because it may just be an unusual situation that we've not
tested, and there can really be no source node or current node.

Thanks!

Dave

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Brian Quinlan" |
|         |           <brian@sweetapp.|
|         |           com>            |
|         |                           |
|         |           03/04/2004 11:52|
|         |           PM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to xalan-dev    |
|---------+--------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |        To:      <xalan-dev@xml.apache.org>
                                |
  |        cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)
                          |
  |        Subject: RE: Possible bug in StylesheetExecutionContextDefault::warn

OK, I've made some more progress diagnosing my problem. It seems to only
occur when multiple failing transformations are made with the same
XalanTransformer. The problem is likely related to the fact that the
StylesheetExecutionContextDefault object is reused between transformations.
Am I supposed to do something between transformations, like call reset()?

Cheers,
Brian