xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject [Fwd: Apache account request (was: [VOTE] Nomination for committer status for Sarah McNamara)]
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 09:47:45 GMT
Guys,

Another one - again am happy to look after karma.

Thanks,
	Berin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Apache account request (was: [VOTE] Nomination for committer
status for Sarah McNamara)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:17:04 -0500
From: Henry Zongaro <zongaro@ca.ibm.com>
To: pmc@xml.apache.org
CC: xalan-dev@xml.apache.org

Hello,

      The Xalan-Java subproject held a vote on Sarah McNamara's nomination
for committer status.

Henry Zongaro/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA wrote on 2004-02-25 10:17:38 AM:
>      Over the past two years, Sarah McNamara has made many contributions

> to Xalan-Java,
> [snip]
>      In order to make it easier for Sarah to continue to make her
valuable
> contributions, I'd like to nominate her for committer status on the
> Xalan-Java subproject.

      The result of the vote was eleven (11) +1 votes, zero (0) -1 votes.

      I'd like to request an Apache ID for her.  Here are the particulars:

Full name:                Sarah McNamara
Preferred userid:         mcnamara (or smcnamara)
Forwarding email address: mcnamara@ca.ibm.com

Requested karma:          XML/Xalan-Java

Vote:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=xalan-dev@xml.apache.org&by=thread&from=654014

Thanks,

Henry