xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Quinlan" <br...@sweetapp.com>
Subject RE: Possible bug in StylesheetExecutionContextDefault::warn
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 00:50:19 GMT
> We definitely need at least an assertion, if not more.  Are you saying you
> returned an empty document for the primary stylesheet document, but we
> still tried to execute?  I wonder if the parser ought to be reporting a
> fatal error for that case.
>
> If not, can you describe in more detail exactly what you did?

I'm encountering this problem during the test suite for me Python/Xalan
bindings so there is a pretty large code base external to Xalan. That is why
all my bug reports are so crappy; reproducing an exact code path would
involve me rewriting a lot of Python code in C++. That is my excuse for the
following weak description:

OK, no description right now. This seems to be some weird Hiesenbug and I
foolishly didn't capture the output. Let me work on this for a few more
hours.

Cheers,
Brian