xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Quinlan" <br...@sweetapp.com>
Subject RE: Possible bug in StylesheetExecutionContextDefault::warn
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 05:03:52 GMT
> Can you post the entire
> call stack, because it may just be an unusual situation that we've not
> tested, and there can really be no source node or current node.

The stack trace is attached. I inserted the assert statement that we
discussed previously. The failure is occurring during the second of two
identical transformations where my entity resolving is returning NULL for a
xsl:included stylesheet. Output looks like this:

resolveEntity(u'', u'http://dtd')
resolveEntity(None, u'http://xsl2')
Warning: Fatal Error at (unknown file , line 0 , column {null} ): An
exception occurred! Type:NetAccessorException, Message:The host/address
'xsl2' could not be resolved ["Python String" (5, 38)]
resolveEntity(u'', u'http://dtd')
resolveEntity(None, u'http://xsl2')
Assertion failed: m_currentNodeStack.size() > 0, file
D:\Dev\Me\Pyana\xml-xalan\c\src\xalanc\XPath\XPathExecutionContextDefault.cp
p, line 186

The resolveEntity lines are showing what the arguments being passed to my
entity resolver are. Here are the files being used:

xsl = r'''
<xsl:stylesheet
    xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">
    <xsl:output method="text"/>
    <xsl:include href="%(protocol)sxsl2"/>
    <xsl:template match="/">
        <xsl:apply-templates
select="document('%(protocol)sxml2')//message"/>
    </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>
'''

xml = '''<!DOCTYPE message SYSTEM "%(protocol)sdtd">
       \n<message>hello world</message>'''

Cheers,
Brian