xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From John Gentilin <gent...@eyecatching.com>
Subject Re: SQL XConnection
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:39:20 GMT
Phil,

 From what I can tell your problem is that your are selecting on
row-set/row. There is a bug
in Xalan and the bug has been registered for a while now. I think it may
be incorrectly described
as being an SQL bug, but it is really a function of the SortedWalker.
Here is a pointer to a message
thread that started the whole discussion
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xalan-dev&m=103051760126504&w=2
There are two ways around this, disable streaming... or select on
row-set only and provide a template
for the row match.

Is there a reason why you are using $Qy//row-set instead of $Qy/row-set  ???

Regards
John G

--
John Gentilin