xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM <david_n_bert...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Need help with Xalan 1.4 (Xerces 2.1.0) in Borland C++ Builder 5
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:05:31 GMT

That looks like a bug in Borland's include files, since the compiler things
the definition is already in the std namespace.

You might want to try upgrading to BCB6 to see if that fixes it, or look to
see if there are any patches on the Borland site.

Dave

                      "Ian Lo"

                      <ian_lo@pacific.         To:      <xalan-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      net.sg>                  cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)

                                               Subject: Need help with Xalan 1.4 (Xerces 2.1.0)
in Borland C++ Builder 5
                      03/10/2003 08:15

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to xalan-dev

Hi,

I keep getting this error: 'std' is not a member of 'std' when compiling
the file
StylesheetConstructionContext.cpp and
StylesheetConstructionContextDefault.cpp

When I look at the offending line, it points me to the stdlib.h file at the
using std::_itoa line

Any ideas as to why this is happenning?

Thanks!
Ian