xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is XHTFileCheckServiceXSLTC still used in the test suite?
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 16:23:59 GMT
All - don't forget: instead of changing the test.properties file (which
is checked into CVS, so you will have conflicts when you do updates,
which you should be doing regularly, right?  8-)  why not create a
local.properties file that's for exactly this purpose?

On my primary machine I simply checkout xml-xalan to the default area
and put everything together.  On a second machine, I end up checking
out different parts of the CVS tree in different drives.  All I do is
leave a local.properties file on that machine that remaps the needed
properties.  Properties in this file will always override the 'default'
test.properties that everyone shares.

(Of course, that then gives rise to Shane asking if anyone uses this
file anymore, since no references to it are checked in...)

Hey - perhaps Tom and Gordon or Ilene could work on seeing if we could
fold these changes up into the parent class?  We're doing some work on
getting better compares for files that the gold output needs to differ
for different processors anyways, and one of the upgrades we may need
to make is improving the comparators.

- Shane
--- Tom Amiro <Tom.Amiro@Sun.COM> wrote:
> I've been using the XSLTCized comparator by setting the following
> property in my "test.properties" file:
>

> conf.xsltc.fileChecker=org.apache.qetest.xsl.XHTFileCheckServiceXSLTC
>
> Tom

=====
- Shane

<eof .sig="'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said,
in a very scornful tone, 'it means just what I
choose it to mean - neither more nor less'"
"Oohayu oyod?!"=gis. />