xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From "Myriam Midy/CAM/Lotus" <myriam_m...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Debugging XSLTC
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 20:14:29 GMT

Thanks Gary! I'll give it a try!

Myriam

                      "Gary L Peskin"

                      <garyp@firstech.c        To:       <xalan-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      om>                      cc:       (bcc: Myriam Midy/CAM/Lotus)

                                               Subject:  RE: Debugging XSLTC

                      01/04/02 03:08 PM

                      Please respond to

                      xalan-dev

Myriam --

I don't know if this will work with those classes in particular but I've
had good luck with it for most stuff.  It's called Karmira BugSeeker and
it's at http://www.karmira.com

HTH,
Gary