xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From david_n_bert...@us.ibm.com
Subject RE: download Xalan-C_1_3-win32.zip.
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 01:31:07 GMT

Xalan 1.3 was pulled from the web site because we found an obscure
incompatibility with Xerces 1.6.  We should be posting new builds any day
now.

Dave

                      "Huynh, Dung"

                      <dung@rsasecurit         To:      "'xalan-dev@xml.apache.org'" <xalan-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      y.com>                   cc:

                                               Subject: RE: download Xalan-C_1_3-win32.zip.

                      01/07/2002 05:31

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to xalan-dev

I also tried to download other platform distribution and get the same
problem, "The requested URL /dist/xalan-c/Xalan-C_1_3-linux.tar.gz was not
found on this server."

Does any one else experience the same problem?

Thanks
-Dung