xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick E Laplante <sand...@rochester.rr.com>
Subject Re: Xalan using Code Warrior
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 15:48:55 GMT
On 03/01/02 16:44, "Manuel Barros" <manuel@enjazz.com> wrote:

First I've looked at the MSDev project to see which file I needed to
include.

Second, I've renamed a bunch of files that were having too long name.

Third, I've created the MacDefinition file that defined compiler options.

Then, I built it and if I remember right, it worked right.  I build Xalan
1.2.

In Release mode, I had problem with the compiler so I had to turn off some
option.