xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From brian_schip...@filemaker.com (Brian Schipper)
Subject Re: Xalan using Code Warrior
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:58:40 GMT

We've also got Mac builds of Xalan 1.2 compiling under
CodeWarrior.  The main problem I ran into was the one mentioned at:

   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xalan-dev&m=99911132205441&w=2

I've reported this to MetroWerks.  Working around this required
about 125 patches to the code to use the global equals.

Here's what I currently have available:

   A slightly modified shortenFiles.pl script for the Xalan 1.2 sources.
   A set of patches to the MacSrc source directory ( with the shortened
filenames )
      Most of the diffs are to work around the problem mentioned above.
   A set of codewarrior 7 projects for building the xalan libraries.

Would this be useful for submission?