xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony Zawacki" <zwa...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: MakeC++SharedLib_r for AIX
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:02:30 GMT
It's part of Visual Age C++

I'm not sure what to tell you if you're attempting to compile Xalan on AIX
with a different compiler.

If you're using g++, you may want to try to move things around in the
makefile to get it to use the linking/shared object creation routine from a
different platform.
(RedHat Linux uses egcs, which is a version of g++ I believe.)

                    Frédéric

                    MILLET               To:     <xalan-dev@xml.apache.org>

                    <fmillet@sqli.       cc:

                    com>                 Subject:     MakeC++SharedLib_r for AIX

                    07/16/2001

                    11:29 AM

                    Please respond

                    to xalan-dev

Hi,
I try to install XALAN on AIX 4.3

I have a pb when a try to compile on my system. Missing the compiler :

MakeC++SharedLib_r

Anybody know where I can find it ?

thanks

Frederic