xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Problems with TransformerImpl.transform
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 22:00:51 GMT
You might also try asking classloader questions on a
servlet list, like over in tomcat land at
jakarta.apache.org.  I know some folks over there have
investigated and solved a number of these issues, both
for different XML-related versions of parsers, etc.
but also for security issues where multiple servlets
are all running at the same time.

- Shane
--------
Good enough. I was citing it only because it happened
to contain an example
of a Java classloader. Other examples should be widely
available from the
usual java tutorial websites.

=====
<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@lotus.com"