xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Shaun Lizzio <shaun.liz...@ananova.com>
Subject <xsl:sort> not working under Unix
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 08:59:59 GMT
Hi,

Im having some trouble getting the xsl:sort to work under Unix and was
wondering if it is a potential bug in the Xalan J1 processor.
Ive posted to several mailing lists, but with no replies so this is a last
ditch attempt to find out whats going on. Please help.

I apologise in advance if this is not the place to mail my problems with,
but as a conselation, i would be more than happy to be involved with the
development of any future releases.

Thank you in anticipation, my problem is outlined below.

Shaun Lizzio
New Media Developer - www.ananova.com