xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Retief <l...@exinet.co.za>
Subject Re: XSL transformation result conains no markup at all
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2000 18:50:40 GMT
I am currently at home and the java code is at work (it's 21h00 in South
Africa), but we are not doing anything special other than getting a
XSLTProcessor from the factory, then calling the process method - passing it
the source file, style sheet file and also a file for the result target. As
I mentioned before, this works well in every case except for the one where
the xml document points to this particular DTD. I can send you the java
source tomorrow morning - it really is very straight forward - about 4 lines
of code.

Thanks, Lisa