xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Myriam_M...@lotus.com
Subject Re: bugs w/ Xerces.jar from Xalan and IBM ZIPs
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2000 18:47:53 GMT

If the Xerces jar you got from IBM is not 1.0.3 you will not be able to run
Xalan 1.0.0. I'm not sure which version of Xerces comes with XML4J 3.0 but
it's probably an older version of Xerces. You're not going to be able to
use it with Xalan 1.0.0.

Myriam

Nathaniel.Dose@wdr.com on 04/05/2000 02:31:03 PM

Please respond to xalan-dev@xml.apache.org