xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Sanders <ssand...@octane.com>
Subject RE: Xalan 2.0: the plan
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2000 23:16:19 GMT
>1) Xalan 2.0 needs to be released in four months from now, not a year.
>Time moves in web-weeks, folks.  If you want a perfect design, shoot for
>Xalan 3.0 or 4.0.  People need to use this stuff, and in four months they
>will need the next step from Xalan 1.0.

My thoughts exactly.  Getting the design down so that many people can work
on it is most important.  If that happens, then more people take ownership
(including me), and then I think that the 4 month timeframe is for the best.

You guys nail it down at ApacheCon, and then we can get started.

Scott Sanders