xml-xalan-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: Why? createDocument() not supported in XMLParserLiaisonDefault!
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2000 14:51:24 GMT

The API doc is broken, I think.  It may have already been fixed.  Donald?

-scott

                    "Peet

                    Sneekes"             To:     <xalan-dev@xml.apache.org>

                    <peet@mediama        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    tic.nl>              Subject:     Re: Why? createDocument() not supported
in
                                         XMLParserLiaisonDefault!

                    02/03/00

                    03:47 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    xalan-dev

Okay,

That could be a cool feature, but should this class be loaded with such
features?
I understand that the XMLParserLiaisonDefault first is a class to be
derived
from.
So maybe it's better for me to use the XercesLiaison instead.
A little strange: This XercesLiaison is according the APIDoc's a Liaison
for
XML4J, but the name implies otherwise.

Cheers,

Peet