xml-xalan-c-users mailing list archives

From "Bettina Reck" <Bettina.R...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Problems with integrating ICU support
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:51:54 GMT
Hi Matt,

thanks for the reply. I followed the build instructions but I got the
following error report:

"Error opening <Files\ICU-2.6.1\icu>.
error loading input file lists: U_FILE_ACCESS_ERROR
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'pkgdata.exe' : Rueckgabe-Code '0x2'
Stop."

I am using Xalan 1.8 and installed the recommended version of ICU 2.6.1 in
the above mentioned directory (ICU-2.6.1).

Any ideas?

Thanks, Bettina