xml-xalan-c-users mailing list archives

From John Jamison <jljami...@yahoo.com>
Subject Win32 VS 7.1 build problems
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:24:26 GMT

Downloaded the 1_9 src tree, configured XERCESROOT and the include/lib/bin
directories for Xerces.

Many of the subprojects fail to compile.  Most of them are "Tests".  What
is the appropriate forum for posting these errors?

Also, I have added just the calls to initialize Xalan into my VS project
and get linker errors (see below).  Any ideas?

Thanks
1) xxxxxTester error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl
xalanc_1_9::XalanTransformer::initialize(class xercesc_2_6::MemoryManager
&)"
(__imp_?initialize@XalanTransformer@xalanc_1_9@@SAXAAVMemoryManager@xercesc_2_6@@@Z)
referenced in function "public: __thiscall CViewer::CViewer(class
CScenario *,class CWnd *)" (??0CViewer@@QAE@PAVCScenario@@PAVCWnd@@@Z)

2) xxxxxTester error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static
class xercesc_2_6::MemoryManager & __cdecl
xalanc_1_9::XalanMemMgrs::getDefaultXercesMemMgr(void)"
(?getDefaultXercesMemMgr@XalanMemMgrs@xalanc_1_9@@SAAAVMemoryManager@xercesc_2_6@@XZ)